I NEED A JOB.To save myself from the incessant naggins(mom) and satisfy my shopping sprees, a job I must have. A job, I have to be needing it. A job, that saves me from the bumhole where I'm trapped. A job, NOW. Amos has just lost his N70. A less than 3 month old phone. Coincidentally, my lauyapok phone coma-ed on me for its 3548734673 times this year. THIS YEAR, which means within 4 days? Yes, and it died this morning. The screen went blank and it never came back. Poor thing. Anyway I should be getting myself a new phone, like, already? Maybe an N73 or sth? Ahhh, I can happily dream on cos mom is terribly unhappy about me being jobless and my unnecessary spendings. On the whole, mom's gonna kill me sooner or later if my life now remains stagnant. Well yes that's why, so jobs pls send me a reply SOON! Adult fare sucks. It made me dread leaving house. Now now, come to think of it I've several jobs on hands, just waiting for confirmation. BUT. I'm a super fickle-minded person and lowpay just scares me away! Shite. I think I've to change my mentality TOTALLY and accept ANY job offers coming! Sigh, regret not joining Jeff for the packing one. If not I could have earned myself several bucks already! Little something adds up to huge amount yeah. OK! So for now, I shall take the 2days job as a street surveyor. SO PEOPLE! If you happen to see me on the street, do come over and do me a favour man! It's just a servey, c'mon! Though I wont deny that I totally hate surveyors. Not all but those who pester you all the way, like ALL the way after you rejected them politely. DUH.